This website ("Site") is managed by TocToc SRL Company, as a Data Controller of Personal Data under the Legislative Decree 196/2003 ("Data Protection Code"), headquartered in Via Baldovinetti, 83/85.
This Policy provides explanations about our Cookies and a way to protect your privacy while using our Site.
1) CLASSIFICATION OF PROCESSED DATA / LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
TocToc SRL is committed to respect your “Privacy”. Through this site TocToc SRL collects personal data, that you voluntarily choose to provide us, and the information obtained through cookies, as detailed below.
2) COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
In addition, in order to make our website more available to users in terms of system performance, usability, provision of appropriate products and services information, we will automatically store log file information on your computer. These include the address of your Internet protocol (IP), browser type and language setting, operating system, Internet service provider (ISP), and date/time of recording.
With the prior consent of users, we will use this information in order to manage our Site efficiently, to understand better users behavior on the Site, to analyze trends and to collect demographic data on our users all in all. This collected information can be used for our marketing and advertising services and our communications (for example, in order to optimize and to improve user experience by providing more attractive offers and services) according to applicable law.
In case we will use non-personal information along with your personal data, this information will be treated as personal data for as long as it remains associated with your personal data.
3) USING COOKIES
This Site, emails, online services, ads, and interactive applications can use "cookies" in order to optimize our services.
WHAT IS A "COOKIE"?
A "cookie" is a small file, usually contain letters and numbers, which we send, through our web server, to the browser file, which contains cookies, on your computer's hard disk. For example, it allows our Site to recognize a user's device once a link has been created between the web server and the web browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our web server to submit customized web pages to a user, which will make a visit experience more personal and hopefully will meet individual needs of the user.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES USED BY THE SITE)?
On this Site, TocToc SRL may use two kinds of cookies:
• session cookies: These are temporary cookies stored in your browser file till the moment your browser session comes to an end. These cookies are required for certain applications or features for the purposes of the proper functioning of the Site and therefore do not require the prior consent of users.
• persistent cookies: we can use persistent cookies to improve user experience (for example in order to provide an optimized navigation). These cookies remain in your browser file, which contain cookies, for a longer period of time. The duration of that period will depend on your settings of your browser for the Internet. Persistent cookies allow you to transfer information to a web server every time you visit a Site. Persistent cookies are also known as tracking cookie. These cookies are not used to access personal data of users unless users will be asked of a prior consent.
There are many online publications on cookies. To find out more, please see an a example: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
4) THIRD PARTY COOKIES
5) ENABLING AND DISABLING COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Once you have expressed your prior consent to certain cookies, you will still have an option to revoke this consent and reject it by your browser settings modification.
Refer to your browser's instructions to get more information on how to change your browser settings or enable cookies.
Please note that once cookies are disabled some features and maximum Website Performance will not be available anymore.
Once you have expressed your consent to cookies and you decide to revoke this consent and block third party cookies you may make appropriate choices on the following website: http://www.omniture.com/en/privacy/policy#optout.
6) VARIATIONS TO THIS POLICY
Any future changes of this policy will be reported on this page. It is recommended that you regularly review our Policy to check for any updates or changes.
TO CONTACT US